Thursday, May 21, 2009

Introduction

Hi everyone,
I wanted to take a second to introduce myself! My name is Ashley Grace and I have just been called as the 1st counselor to the Young Women Presidency. There are so many things that have been going through my mind since I sat down with the bishop. I had the opportunity to attend my first Young Women class on a Sunday in 11 years. Let me just tell you a few things have changed since then. I was so excited to stand up and repeat the Young Women theme, I was pretty proud of myself and then I got to the end and, well, they have added another value and another line!! I know I have a lot to learn so I hope you will all be patient with me! I love you all dearly and am so grateful for this opportunity. You will be hearing more from me I promise! ;)

xoxoxo
Ashley Ann

No comments: